The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd., Phra PradaengBack to section
The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd., Phra Pradaeng
About enterprise The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd.
The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd. - Legend of Pigeon Brand Products The background of The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd. - owner of Pigeon brand products has been dated back to 1950 in which the company was founded by Mr. Kaew Ratchatasawan and friends as a small family business under the name of “Hua Peng” in Pom Prap District, Bangkok, mainly manufacturing and distributing canned pickled mustard greens. With the unique characteristics which were different from other products in the market at that time and savory flavor which suits Thai consumers’ taste, the canned pickles received so good response that its production base and capacity were not sufficient to meet the overwhelming demand. In 1958, the company decided to expand its production base to Samre District and in the same year its name was changed to “The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd.” Three years later, the company relocated its production base again to a 9-rai site in Phra Pradaeng District, Samut Prakan Province. New products were introduced to the market, for example, canned fruits, canned seafoods, etc. Meanwhile, marketing campaigns were launched to create acceptance of the product quality among consumers, gaining more recognition for the “Pigeon” brand. Consequently, our canned pickled mustard greens held the highest market share at that time. In 1966, the company initiated the policies to control quality raw materials from their origins; to create employment in local communities; to increase competitiveness; to respond to the market demand; and to expand the market. Two more factories were established. A factory in Chumphon Province, south of Thailand, was opened in 1985 to manufacture canned seafood products, whereas a factory in Chiang Mai province, north of the country, was set up in 1987 to produce canned fruit and vegetable products. There are also two sub-branches located in Chun District, Phayao Province, and Wiang Pa Pao District, Chiang Rai Province. Having unwavering determination to maintain the highest product quality and continued development of organization, The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd. adopted ISO 9001:2008 for its management system in order to strengthen customers’ confidence in our product quality. We are extremely proud that we are consistently trusted and accepted by all consumers. Now the company has expanded its canned food business nationwide and worldwide.
Popular products and services The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd.
Seller's categories The Peace Canning (1958) Co., Ltd.
3Juices and fruit drinks