Nguan Chiang Food Industry Co., Ltd., Phra PradaengBack to section
Nguan Chiang Food Industry Co., Ltd., Phra Pradaeng
About enterprise Nguan Chiang Food Industry Co., Ltd.
In 1912, the Lekviriyakul family started making soy sauce in their kitchen using an original family recipe. The uniqueness on flavor and aroma of the early soy sauce become a favorite of the surrounding neighborhood. The first factory was established at Sapankhow with the name “Nguan Chiang Soy Sauce Factory”. In order to serve the increasing demand for our soy sauce in the market, factories have been opened in Trok Chan, Sathupradit and Prapadaeng. Since 1973, the Prapadaeng Factory has become the center of production and distribution. In 1982, Nguan Chiang Food Industry Co Ltd. was registered with capital of 20 million baht. The Nguan Chiang outlet in Chinatown is another distribution center for sales of Nguan Chiang Products, which has improved sales volumes considerably. Nguan Chiang was awarded certification from the Board of Investment (BOI) in 1983, improving the company’s ability to export their products competitively. Rapid expansion and development has led to an increase in capital registration up to the current level of 100 million baht. Even though we have now grown into a thriving and modern soy sauce and oriental condiments manufacturer, our original flavor and aroma remains the strength of our company. “Nguan Chiang” has been a household name in Thailand for almost 100 years, and by offering a delicious taste while maintaining the highest amounts of nutrients for health, we strive to continue our growth and to become a household name around the world.
Popular products and services Nguan Chiang Food Industry Co., Ltd.
Seller's categories Nguan Chiang Food Industry Co., Ltd.